Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sharing our Blessing

I've finally found time to jump on the blogging bandwagon. I've been good about sending out e-mails occasionally the last 1-1/2 years to update all our loved ones on Noah's milestones but this will be much easier. I have so many pictures I'd like to share but due to time I must begin with what's current. Just too many funny stories and pictures.


Noah's personality just seems to get sillier and sillier every day. If you've spent much time around him the last 6 months his favorite universal word for everything has been "Ah Da". Who knows what it means but he speaks it with such enthusiasm. Finally he's starting to talk saying words like DaDa, Dog, Boo, Hi, and FINALLY Mama! As much as I treasured "Ah Da" one can only hear it so many times in a day before it becomes monotonous.




Mom and I took him up to the lake a couple weeks ago and put his feet in the creek. The water this time of the year up in the mountains is extremely cold because it's just melted snow. He just loved putting his feet in it (at least for a couple minutes) before his little feet froze and he had to warm up. As soon as he warmed up he was right back in thinking he could walk into the middle himself. That's our dare devil.
















Jeremiah and Noah are becoming the best of pals. They read a hunting magazine together the other day. This kid is doomed to be an animal killer just like his Grandpa, Uncle, Daddy, and oh yes....Mommy too!



3 comments:

Theresa Rushing said...

I am so glad you have a blog now! Noah is so cute. Keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

I love this! He is too cute! I look foward to reading more:)

Anonymous said...

I love this! He is too cute! I look foward to reading more:)