Saturday, October 11, 2008

Came Summer..,Come Winter

Our talented friend and fellow Christian Brandon Price (www.frombrandon.com) shot this fantastic picture of Noah up at Lake Tahoe this summer during Tahoe Family Encampment. He sent it to me this morning and I just had to share it. He puts my feeble attempts at photography to shame. Make sure to check out his website.
So, yesterday we got our first snow! Whoooopeeeee! It was so exciting to watch it come down and it sure did dump for a October storm. The snow didn't last but we took advantage while we could and played a bit outside. Noah wasn't thrilled with the cold snow it his hands but he'll get over it.
Outside our house.

At my Grandmother's house. I realized that I have very few photos of myself on the blog because I'm usually behind the camera. Thanks GG for the help.



No comments: