Friday, October 24, 2008

Feeling the Guilt!

So, I never do these and everyone knows it. Thanks to my fantastic friend Theresa she listed me as one of the most likely to respond. As many of you know, I just hate letting people down so "T" this is for you.



1. Where is your cell phone? who cares (I know, I know, it's two words)

2. Where is your significant other? work

3. Your hair color? red

4. Your mother? fantastic

5. Your father? reliable

6. Your favorite thing? salvation

7. Your dream last night? forgotten

8. Your dream/goal? Heaven

9. The room your in? cluttered

10. Your hobby? scrap booking

11. Your fear? damnation

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? home

13. Where were you last night? home

14. What you're not? empathetic

15. One of your wish list items? I-Pod

16. Where you grew up? Reno

17. The last thing you did? Scrapbook

18. What you are wearing? skirt

19. Your TV? obnoxious

20. Your pet? dogs

21. Your computer? frustrating

22. Your mood? good

23. Missing someone? no

24. Your car? Mommy Van

25. Something you're not wearing? watch

26. Favorite store? Target

27. Your summer? quick

28. Love someone? Hubby

29. Your favorite color? red

30. Last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? Yesterday



The seven people that I am nominating for this "award" are below. Complete the questionnaire in one word answers and forward on to seven more (or however many) people. It is quite fun and more difficult than you think. Have fun!
Not laying on the guilty, participate...or not. :-)

No comments: